Should you consider rebranding?
There are numerous factors to consider before starting a rebranding project. You may think it's time for a change, but do you know why? The following 10 questions will highlight opportunities and challenges to consider when it's time to rebrand.
1. What do you like about your current brand identity?
2. What don't you like about your current brand identity?
3. Does your brand have a story that resonates?
4. What internal or external forces have altered or affected the perception of your brand?
5. Where do you see your brand in 10 years?
6. Have you identified your ideal client? Where is your niche?
7. What channels do you currently use to reach your target audience?
8. How do you differentiate yourselves from your competition?
9. What are the expected deliverables for a rebrand?
10. Have you established a budget?
Or, if you'd just like to talk to us about it, please contact us.